Metal Roof Construction
Fisher Brothers is proud to use Everlast roofing products.
A leader in the metal roofing industry, Everlast always manufactures its Everlast II® metal roofing at high temperatures. This helps to prevent the microscopic cracking of the paint at the bends. Cracks allow moisture to penetrate the protective surface of the coating, this causes the substrate to rust or corrode. The Heat Formed™ panel creates a paint system that is more flexible and therefore better able to withstand the rigors of the forming process. The paint coverage is not compromised and the result is an outstanding barrier protection.
We use 40 year, 29 ga. Everlast steel. It is painted using the new Synergy Paint System which has a high performance resin formulation. This ensures excellent color durability, better gloss retention and improved fade resistance.
Everlast also uses the Evercure® Process. This process includes the recently introduced CECI® enhancement that, not only seals the metal's cut edge, but also protects it from natural and commercial corrosive elements. Everlast's panels are stronger, more durable, and less likely to crack over time.
Is a metal roof expensive? Although the initial cost is more than traditional asphalt/fiberglass shingles, in the long run a metal roof is a great investment, saving homeowners money. It not only increases the value of the house but will also save money on cooling and heating costs.
How does this happen? Metal roofing has a higher heat reflectivity than other roofing products. During the summer metal roofing makes buildings cooler by reflecting away sunlight and reducing the heat transmitted into the building. Also it makes buildings warmer in the winter by reflecting heat from the underside of the roof back into the building. This amazing thermal reflectivity translates into energy savings by reducing heating costs in the winter and cooling costs in the summer.
Why Choose a Metal Roof?
- Beauty: Metal roofing provides your home with a clean, crisp, beautiful appearance.
- Value: Traditional temporary roofing adds no value to your home. Metal roofing is an investment into your most valued asset.
- Maintenance Free: 100% peace of mind. Unlike other roofing, metal won't rot, curl, or foster mold.
- Energy Savings: Insulates in the winter and reflects in the the summer. Reduce heating and a/c bills.
- Fire safe Steel roof is classified as a noncombustible roofing material and it is the most fire safe type of roof available.
- Very little added weight. Metal roofs weigh less than one-third of the weight of asphalt/fiberglass shingles.
- Are ideal for colder climates. Snow slides down the metal roof preventing ice dams, large accumulations of snow and roofs that are damaged by the weight of snow. 8.
- Wind resistant: Extremely high winds will not dent a metal roof; our metal roofing systems are rated for 120mph winds